During the coming year, UUJMNC hopes to offer many ways to engage with UUJMNC, including:
- On-line social justice webinars and workshops
- On-line covenant groups for social justice activists
- An on-line discussion group of the UUA’s two “common read” books, Centering: Navigating Race, Authenticity, and Power in Ministry and Daring Democracy: Igniting Power, Meaning, and Connection for the America We Want,
- UUJMNC’s first annual “Justice on Jones Street” advocacy day at the North Carolina Legislative Building, and
- UUJMNC’s first “Forward Together” annual meeting.